9v9 Tournament 10th & 11th July 2021
Back again by popular demand, our 6th year of pure 9v9 summer football!
- Saturday 10th July (Under 10’s) and Sunday 11th July (Under 11’s)
- 18 to 21 teams on the day, 3 leagues, 15 minutes per game (one way), quarter’s, semi’s and final..
- £40 per team, each team allowing a maximum of 14 players, that’s just £2.85 per player!
- 9:30am first KO with registrations between 8:30 – 9am and ending at approximately 4pm.
- Venue: Higham Town F.C. Lancaster Park (Northamptonshire), NN10 8HN
Tournament Application Form
So that we can ensure there is not issue or delay in processing your place in our tournament, please ensure you fill out all the items in the form below. Instructions on how you get payment to us are enclosed below and your place will be reserved for no longer than 10 working days, at which time payment must have been received.
Age group is based on the current season 2020/2021, all teams will be playing 9v9 (14 players maximum) and normal FA, NFA and Weetabix League rules will apply. Full game rules and fixtures schedule will be provided and player registration paperwork will be sent prior to the event.
Payment is £40 per team (maximum of 14 players) and your space in the tournament is not confirmed until payment has been made. You can submit your registration without payment, however you will need to submit payment as soon as possible. Online submissions will require payment to be sent within 10 working days and are non-refundable should you withdraw from the tournament.
Pay by cheque:
Please make cheques payable to HIGHAM TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB, ensure you put your team name on the reverse and send payment to: HTFC Tournament, 1 Jennings Close, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, NN10 8NG
Pay by bank transfer:
Please make payment to our club account via Sort Code: 54-41-05, Account No: 23223901 and Account Name: Higham Town Colts F.C.. Please ensure your payment reference is your team name and age group.