Higham Town F.C. Coaching Resources
- 2 or more
- 2 – 5 minute sets
- Area Size
- 10 m / 10 m or more
Players dribble in the area with different objectives:
- Use certian feet/parts of the foot.
- Change speed/direction every couple of touches.
- Take a certain amount of big touches followed by a set amount of small touches.
- Take ‘double touches’ (2 touches on the ball without that foot touching the ground).
- Master certain skills/turns.
- Beat other players in the area (everyone has a ball).
- Not using toes.
- Head up looking for space.
- ‘Radar’ (knowing where players are around you).
- Predicting where space/players will be.