Dribbling/RWTB through the thirds
Higham Town F.C. Coaching Resources
- 15 – 20 minutes
- Area Size
- 20m / 20m
Pitch split into thirds with each team playing a 2-2-1 with a goalkeeper and a neutral player that can go anywhere. All other playrs have to stay in the zone they are in.
- Player on the ball can go into different zones
- Team in possession can go anywhere
- Dribble/RWTB in the right areas at the right time (defender breaking forward, wide midfielder going down the wing, striker/centre midfielder breaking into the box etc).
- Other players stay out of the player on the balls space/the area they want to attack.
- If dribble/RWTB isn’t on hen keep the ball/pass.
- Head up.
You cannot copy content of this page