Training at Higham – Revised
In-line with Government, League and FA Guidance – Last updated 21/07
- Training will be done during the weekend.
- Training will be done in 1-hour slots, 8 teams per hour maximum.
- Multiple slots can be booked back-to-back.
- There will be a 15 minute gap between team rotations.
- Groups are no longer limited to 5 players.
- No club equipment will be available or shared. Equipment supplied and kept by the team.
- Toilets will be limited to 1 person (for each gender) at any time and fully cleaned before each training day.
- Hand washing facilities will be provided along with Anti-bac stations.
- Tackling can occur, however, this should still be kept to a minimum where possible
- During downtime, players should be kept apart.
- Players are encouraged to not touch equipment or the ball at any time (unless GK, with gloves)
- Goalkeepers should have their gloves sprayed with a disinfectant prior to starting the session and at the end.
- Equipment should be cleaned prior to the session.
- Players will use a ball each, no sharing balls, equipment or water bottles
- Parents to keep distance at all times, please do not linger at the cafe and do not enter the grass fields.
- Players are not allowed to attend if they or anybody in their household has had symptoms within the 14 days prior.
- No spitting, chewing gum or food on site.
- Arrive at the ground fully changed and ready, no changing rooms will be open.
- Consider if training is a priority if living with anybody vulnerable or if the player has underlying health issues.
- Players and coaches are to anti-bac hands prior and post-training (will be provided).
- Only registered players may train with the team (or those on trial).
- Consent forms must still be completed for anybody new – click here
If a player, team or coach is seen to ignore the rules on multiple occasions, they may not be permitted to join training until further notice.