Re-launching Training at Higham
In-line with Government, League and FA Guidance – Last updated 12/06
- Training will be done over Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am – 2pm (Starting on 20th)
- Training will be done in 1 hour slots, 8 groups at the ground per hour maximum (rota)
- Groups are limited to 1 coach and 5 players
- The ground will be supervised by two committee members at all time
- No club equipment will be available or shared. Equipment supplied and kept by team
- Toilets will be limited to 1 person (for each gender) at any time and fully cleaned before each training day.
- Hand washing facilities will be provided along with Anti-bac stations.
- Entry to the fields will be a one-way system: Players and Coaches only
- Teams will have 30 minutes turn-around after session to leave the ground before next sessions open up.
- Cafe will not be open during these initial stages
- No games or player contact unless for first-aid (by site first-aiders)
- Players will be kept 2 meters apart during sessions.
- Players will use a ball each, no sharing balls, equipment or water bottles
- Parents to do what they can to park away from other cars and not turn up too early so others can leave the ground from the session before.
- Any players who become symptomatic during the session will be asked to leave and parents of the group informed.
- Players are not allowed to attend if they or anybody in their household has had symptoms within the 14 days prior.
- No spitting, chewing gum or food on site.
- Arrive at the ground fully changed and ready, no changing rooms will be open.
- Consider if training is a priority if living with anybody vulnerable or if the player has underlying health issues.
- Parents advised to remain in cars during training
- Coaches to clean equipment after training
If a player, team or coach is seen to ignore the rules on multiple occasions, they may not be permitted to join training until further notice.
(Youth Teams) Please continue to do your best to help your child recognise what two metres looks and feels like – this could be related to several arm spans or standing jumps for example