Prevention measures and guidance from our club committee
Like the rest of the country, Higham Town F.C. is aware of the current concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19.
The club is checking for regular updates from central government and the football authorities, and the committee is keeping in regularly contact to consider the updates and any appropriate action.
The club is taking a number of protective measures with this in mind, including:
- Purchase and use of a high quality anti-bacterial spray on high contact surfaces within the Café, Toilet and Changing Areas.
- Purchase of high strength anti-bacterial hand sanitizers for around the club.
- Instructing Café staff to wash hands more frequently, especially after cash handling.
- Instructing and providing all coaches with small anti-bacterial hand sanitisers.
- Increasing the temperature and frequency of cloth washes.
- Providing information posters around the club to raise awareness.
You can help by:
- Washing hands thoroughly – more frequently than normal.
- Coughing and sneezing into tissues and disposing of them in waste bins.
- Being more conscious about hand-to-face contact and then hand-to-hand contact with another.
- Letting us know if you think you have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus.
- Educate your child on the importance of good hygiene, more so at this current time.
- Using the Hand Sanitisers around the club at regular intervals, especially on first visit.